Know Priorities (vs "No" Priorities)
We just want to help people express love by prioritizing the stuff that matters, while including the people it matters to.
A simple service with reasonable limitations.
3 Step Process
- Fill out a form, send out links, and then reflect on the results.
- With 1 & 5 minute sessions, you can learn quickly without a hassle. 1 minute sessions let you simulate participating as others. Example button also provided.
- No credit card or payment required. As always, risk is yours.
The sauce is only secret to those who don't look.
- Priorities are valued based upon the Golden Ratio (12 - 32 point of precision). Priority 1 is valued ~1 GR increment more than priority 2, and so on.
- Grouping is used to represent the essence of a body of perspectives. This allows a group of 3 people to be heard equally to a group of thousands.
- Each group can have their valuation adjusted in GR increments. This allows a more realistic result as some groups' perspectives are valued more/less for a given subject than others. This also helps to reduce the "meeting after the meeting" scenarios.
Few other tid bits of information
- While in beta, many things may be sub-optimal. Limits: 3 active events, 5k participants each event, 24 hour windows.
Issues & Features
- If you run into an issue or have a feature request, feel free to submit it. For features, no guarantees of implementation. For issues, we will take a reasonable look at them to see if it can be addressed.
- At present, API access is not supported or allowed. This feature will be included at a later time.
- Any* system or process can be gamed. Try it out. Learn. Be skeptical. Other than potential tech issues, this system leans on the honesty of your ecosystem.
- To help support the service, since it's free, we will be setting up a "buy me a coffee", offering up training/education, and may include hand selected affiliate links.
Stats since last reset
FYI: This is a short-cut to clear localStorage for this website. If you do, any active events you have will be lost.